- Organized by
- Federation of Japanese Cosmetic Ingredients Association
- Co-Organized by
- The Society of Cosmetic Chemists of Japan (SCCJ)
- Supported by
- Japanese Cosmetic Industry Association
- May 19 (Wed.) – 21 (Fri.), 2021
- Open Hours
- 10:00-17:00 *Will close at 16:00 on the last day.
- Pacifico Yokohama Exhibition Hall / North / Annex Hall
- Cosmetic Ingredients & Technology Exhibition Japan (CITE JAPAN) contributes to the development of the cosmetic industry by providing a venue for meaningful information exchange through the exhibition and presentations of the latest materials, technology and services related to the cosmetic industry.
- Admission Fee
- Free *On-line registration is required
CITE Japan 2019 Show Report
CITE JAPAN 2019
Website of the previous exhibition
- 313 companies / associations
- Overseas Exhibitors
- 36 companies from 10 countries / regions (China, France, Italy, India, Korea, Malaysia, Spain, Taiwan, UK, USA)
- 1,021 booths
- 17,556 registrants
- Attendee Breakdown
<By Industry Type>
Approximately 58%of the visitors are from the cosmetics, cosmetic raw-materials and fragrance industry.
Approximately 40% of the visitors are researchers or planners.
Largest number of visitors from overseas (144% increase)