- Organized by
- Federation of Japanese Cosmetic Ingredients Association
- Co-Organized by
- The Society of Cosmetic Chemists of Japan (SCCJ)
- Supported by
- Japanese Cosmetic Industry Association
The Cosmetic Goods Association of Japan
- May 15 (Wed.) – 17 (Fri.), 2019
- Open Hours
- 10:00-17:00 *Will close at 16:00 on the last day.
- Pacifico Yokohama Exhibition Hall A-D (20,000 sq.m) / Annex Hall
- Admission Fee
- 1,000 JPY (free admission with a visitors invitation or pre-registration via the website)
- CITE Japan /
SCCJ Networking Reception
- A joint reception between CITE Japan & SCCJ (The Society of Cosmetic Chemists of Japan) held a networking reception on May 14th (Tues.).
Please contact the Secretariat if you would like to attend the Reception
CITE Japan 2017 Show Report
CITE Japan 2017
Website of the previous exhibition
- May 31 (Wed.) – June 2 (Fri.), 2017
- Open Hours
- 10:00-17:00 * Will close at 16:00 on the last day.
- PACIFICO YOKOHAMA Exhibition Hall A-D (20,000 sq.m)
- 316 companies / associations
- Overseas Exhibitors
- 35 companies from 10 countries / regions (China, France, Germany, India, Korea, Malaysia, Spain, Taiwan, USA, UK)
- 910 booths
- 16,411 registrants
- 14 Overseas Visitors
- 1,063 persons from 24 countries / regions
- Attendee Breakdown
<By Industry Type>
Approximately 60% of the visitors are from the cosmetics, cosmetic raw-materials and fragrance industry.
Approximately 42% of the visitors are researchers or planners.
Largest number of visitors from overseas (114% increase)