Exhibitor Technology Forum
The extremely popular Exhibitor Technology Forum will provide exhibitors with a seminar space where they can make presentations to promote their latest technology and products. Presentations can lead to an increase in the number of visitors to your booth. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to promote your company!
- The number of presentations keeps increasing!Each year the number of presentations has increased allowing an opportunity to promote your company to many visitors.
- To be held in the Annex Hall!This year the forums will be held in a closed room on the 2nd floor of the Exhibition Hall providing a quiet atmosphere for the presentation.
- Promote to attendees after the event!It is possible to contact those who show interest in your products/technology directly after the event.
- Time allotment
- 30 minutes / session
- 100,000 JPY / session (tax included)
- Approximately 150 seats
- Projector (PC not provided), screen, microphone, podium
- * Applications will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis.
No applications will be accepted once all sessions are fully booked.
- * Any additional items will be charged on an application basis (equipment, furniture, interpreters, etc.).
- * Staff members will be provided to read the barcodes on the name badges at the entrance to the seminar space.
If you require any other staff to distribute materials, etc., you will be required to hire staff on your own responsibility.
- * A list of the visitors’ data will be provided after the event.
- * In case of cancellation, the same cancellation fees will apply as the exhibition fee.
- * In case the number of applications should exceed the number of planned slots, a limit made be made to the number of applications possible by each exhibitor.
- * The schedule for presentation will be decided by a lottery to be held at the Exhibitor Meeting scheduled to be held on January 22, 2019 (Tues.).
CITE Japan 2017 Exhibitor Technology
- Number of sessions
- 154 sessions
- Total number of attendees
- 10,906 people